Saturday, February 2, 2008

Rare CD?: Kings of Leon "Aha Shake Heartbreak" - ERROR

I am posting an email I got regarding an unusual version of this Kings of Leon CD...we'd love to hear from anyone with some info on this...Bill

"Hi,

I'd appreciate your opinion on a CD I have. Outwardly it appears to be the Kings of Leon CD 'Aha Shake Heartbreak' which seems to have a perfect CD booklet and CD image. However, the music is classic pop and country & western tunes redone in German (I think). I understand that this does happen occasionally during the manufacturing process but my questions are:

1. Just how rare are CDs like this?
2. Does it have any value over and above the second hand value of a perfect album?
3. Where on the net would I go to find people that might see it as valuable?

I presume that the music on the CD, albeit the wrong music, also affects the value and in my case it may lower the value considerably!!"

No comments: