Saturday, January 16, 2010

Rare CD: Purple Raven "Crazy Train"


"Here is a cd that is always asked about when I get wantlists from collectors, but I have never seen one in the flesh..until now..... PURPLE RAVEN - CRAZY TRAIN, 1993, German Hard Rock indie...7 Tracks of excellent Melodic Hard Rock similar to Roko, Axxis, & Parazite, cd and inserts are nearly flawless...if you want to pick up that killer piece that no one else has, and I mean no one...then grab this one....I don't know how many of these were made back in 1993, but this could be the only one, it surely is the only one I have seen on ebay in the last 12 years that I have been buying on ebay....get it now, my only copy I will ever have!"

Sold for $157.77 on ebay.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.