Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Name that tune, Van Halen edition

In honor of the recent news that Van Halen will reunite and tour with David Lee Roth...name these tunes...

You just smile and the picture sells
Look what that does to me

So fine and pretty
Fooled me with her style and ease
I grabbed that telephone
I thought we were alone
Telling me there's company
Your husband's comin' home

Got the feeling, power steering
Pistons popping, ain't no stopping now

I found the simple life ain't so simple


You can't get romantic on a subway line
Conductor don't like it, says you're wastin' your time

Here's to hoping the boys actually pull this one off...and put out some great new stuff!

1 comment:

Rhodeislandrock said...

I just posted a rant about the press conference at my site. I hope it goes well because I am a Roth fan but I think Ed's an ass.

Steve
Heavy Metal Addiction