Monday, September 8, 2008

Rare CD: Lisa Hartman "Til My Heart Stops"


"Lisa Hartman ecorded four albums and a title song for a the soundtrack "Where The Boys Are 84". The first album was "Lisa Hartman" in 1977, next was "Hold On" in 1979 followed by "Letterrock" in 1983. "Til My Heart Stops" was her last one in 1988. This last album was definitely her very best recording. It was '80s melodic-rock/ pop in the finest form. Lisa rocks on this album. It also includes some touching ballads as well. It has aged well and you will not be disappointed.

This was her only released that saw a CD release. And it is MEGA-RARE these days, going for at least $100.

Magnificent AOR album with songs by JUDE COLE, LUBA AND others. Musicians: MIKE LANDAU, CRAIG KAMPF, TREVOR RABIN, LARRY KLEIN, KEVIN RALEIGH (MSB), WADDY WATCHEL, TIMOTHY B SCHMIT.

1. Tempt Me (If You Want To)
2. I Don't Need Love
3. Ooh, I'm Satisfied
4. I Can't Get You Out of My System
5. Tender Kiss
6. Dress
7. How Many Rivers?
8. Imagination
9. 'Til My Heart Stops Beating"

Sold for $64.02 on ebay (14 bids)

Note: Only going for $50 on Amazon.com - check now

No comments: