Friday, June 6, 2008

Rare CD: David Cook w/ Axium "Alive in Tulsa"


"David Cook is the new American Idol for season 7. He is a great musician and a good friend. I have had the privilege of being his friend for over five years, thus I own every CD that he has been involved in. This CD, “Alive in Tulsa”, is Axium’s only live album. This album was recorded at The Venue, at 18th & Boston in Tulsa, OK on Valentine’s Day 2004. I was there at the show working with Axium and MidWest Kings. It was an awesome show—I have seen them play live many times and was so happy that they recorded a CD! Axium is the first big band David was involved with in Kansas City. I hope you enjoy the album as much as I have! This CD does not contain any inserts and comes in a plastic jewel case. This is how I received the CD from David and rest of Axium in 2004.

1. Bastard A** Yellow Light
2. AC
3. Clean Break
4. Feed Your Ego
5. Incarcerate
6. Creep – Radiohead cover
7. Thought You Knew
8. Truth is a Gun"

This sold for $290.00 on ebay (35 bids).

No comments: