Thursday, December 13, 2007

Rare CD: Christmas With The California Raisins

These are some expensive raisins. I'm sure most of you remember this fad from the late 80s...stupid animated raisin commercials. I never knew they milked this for a Christmas CD. If you actually own one, and aren't too embarrassed, you could sell it ebay now for a handsome profit. Christmas With The California Raisins was released in 1988 on Priority Records.

Check if anyone is selling a copy on Amazon.com.

12-12-07: One sells on ebay for $67.00 (45 (!) bids).
1-27-08: California Raisins "Sing the Hit Songs" sells for $24.50 on ebay (11 bids)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to tell you that as ridiculous as it sounds, the music is exceptional. They found some talented singers. Its not sappy. One of my favorite Christmas tapes and I don't have a tape player anymore...