Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Rare CD: Bon Jovi "Crossroad" Japan 2 bonus cd


"In this auction, I'm selling a MEGA RARE Bon Jovi item. It is SEALED COPY Japanese 2 cd version of Crossroad released in 1998. The bonus cd contains live tracks along with an outtake. Any serious bidders know the rarity of this item, so I don't need to explain this in too much depth. This set is virtually impossible to find anywhere in ANY condition (even in Japan!). This copy is sealed and therefore complete with all the goodies (OBI, inserts) in perfect unopened condition. Maybe once every year or so one of these will appear on ebay, but not in this condition. If you are viewing this auction, I am not exaggerating when I say this may be your last chance to purchase this one sealed. I searched for years for this, and only came across when buying a large lot of Bon Jovi cds (the seller did not realize what he had at the time).

I have the entire set of Japan 2 cd remasters and will be selling them all. All but one of these are sealed! Keep a look out for my other auctions!

"Crossroad" - PHCR-90021/2

Tracklisting:
1. Livin' on a Prayer
2. Keep the Faith
3. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
4. Always
5. Wanted Dead or Alive
6. Lay Your Hands on Me
7. You Give Love a Bad Name
8. Bed of Roses
9. Blaze of Glory
10. In These Arms
11. Bad Medicine
12. I'll Be There For You
13. In and Out of Love
14. Runaway
15. Never Say Goodbye

Bonus Cd:
1. Always (live)
2. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night (live)
3. With a Little Help From My Friends (live)
4. Good Guys Don't Always Wear White
5. Blaze of Glory
6. Stranger in This Town"

Sold on ebay for over $300

No comments: