Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Rare CD: 2am "When Every Second Counts"

I am not familiar with 2am, but remain impressed at what this rare and hard to find CD can fetch at ebay. One sold over the Labor Day weekend for $152.51.

Who are these guys? According to the ebay listing, this British AOR CD was released in 1987. 2am are Mark Thomas and Dave Lloyd (Ex Rage).

I could not find them on Amazon.com, but could find the CD at GEMM for an astounding $245!

I am curious - send a comment if you know something...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

My name is Jeremy Lewis and I actually produced this album and got them their record deal with RCA at the time, but as yo8 said, the label did not get behind this at the time. I have lost touch with the guys now.. Jeremy lewis

Anonymous said...

If somebody reads this who has the CD for sale: I'm ready to pay big bucks for it!

contact me here please: swantonoffate@hotmail.com