Friday, August 10, 2007

Rare CD: Peter Wolf "Light's Out"

Wow...check this one out, currently bidding at $110 on ebay:

Peter Wolf - Light's Out

This copy might be selling higher due to the fact it was made in Japan.

Most of the Wolfman's CDs are in the bargain bins, but this rare and out-of-print EMI release from 1984 routinely goes for $50+ on ebay.

Check its price at Amazon. ($200 at time of post!)

Update: final price for this auction was $138.50

UPDATE 8-23-07. Another one sells for $133.50
UPDATE 9-4-07. Another one sells for $122.50
UPDATE 1-31-08. Another sells for $62.00 on ebay (10 bids).

2 comments:

Rhodeislandrock said...

I was going to include a Peter Wolf CD I found that cleared $100+ in my latest Ebay Madness column. I have seen a couple of these in my area and I am going out of my way to grab them. I don't have the album but I always dug the title track.

Steve
Heavy Metal Addiction

Now this ROCKS! said...

Nearly $125 now and 1 more day to go. Good luck on the hunt and with the resale! If you stumble on a bunch, perhaps you'd sell me one for a better price?! Cheers